Welcome to my blog. If you have been directed here by an external link, please scroll past the following index of posts, and you will arrive at your desired link.

Kindly remember that my material is copyright-protected. Permission must be granted for its use.

I encourage you to visit my book's listing on Amazon: Peace on the Journey. I also encourage you to visit my primary blog Judith Mercado.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

About Me ¿Quién soy?

My photo
My writing frequently explores multicultural themes. Born in Puerto Rico, I moved at a young age to the U.S., where my parents became Pentecostal ministers. Early immersion in Latino and religious cultures preceded later experiences as a businesswoman, a White House Fellow, and life aboard a trawler cruising from Martha’s Vineyard to South America. These sometimes incompatible worlds have given me a respectful outlook toward differing points of view. My short stories, poems, and essays reflect my own inclusive, yet sharply defined, journey across cultural and socioeconomic boundaries. I recently published Peace on the Journey, a poetry collection which explores the theme of renewal in the face of adversity. @peaceonjourney

Followers